Sunday, December 05, 2004

2 x 5 Stars = One ecstatic author

Have you ever had one of those days where everything seems to go RIGHT? I know they only come once in a blue moon, but when they do, you just have to sit down at the end of the day and thank God you noticed how great a day you had.

Today was one of those days. Not only did I get all the laundry done--which is an accomplishment in and of itself--but I was also truly blessed with two outstanding reviews from Just Erotic Romance Reviews. Two separate reviewers gave Fairy Godlover five stars, and one gave it an 'Orgasmic' rating. How absolutely fabulous is that?!

I've posted both highlights of the revies and the full text of the reviews HERE.

I am unspeakably honored--and very VERY excited!

~Devi

P.S. I invite you to sign up for my free newsletter! Visit the Yahoo site or send an email to devisparks_news-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?