Monday, May 30, 2005

Big newsletter hoo-ha! HOO-HA!

While I'm in the process of switching web hosts *cough*, here's the deal on my newsletter...

If you already subscribe, you know I've been a schlump and haven't sent one out in two months. To make up for it, the June newsletter is going to be *mariachi fanfare here* magnifico! And if I get 39 more subscribers (for a total of 100) by June 6th, it will be even more *mariachi fanfare here* magnifico!

My June newsletter will feature:
--Sneak peek at Caligari Heat, my first M/M foray
--Sneak peek at Destiny at Midnight, my Midnight Treasures anthology story
--Progress report on Desperately seeking cupid
--News about Fairy Godlover and Animal Magnetism
--Quick reviews of Leigh Ellwood's The Stars Look Down and Bridget Midway's Adam and E-V-E and more
--PRIZES! I'll be giving away one copy each of Fairy Godlover, Animal Magnetism, and Bridget Midway's Adam and E-V-E.

And if we reach that 100-subscriber mark, I'll sweeten the prize pot even more with an autographed paperback copy of Fairy Godlover, a $10.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com, and a paperback copy of Secrets Volume 10.

What are you waiting for? Visit the link below to sign up! Hoo-ha!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/devisparks_news/


Happy Memorial Day :-)
~Devi

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?